Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mathematica 5.2 Free Trial

Jesus I blew the girl

- I want to be a virgin like Mary.
- But Seriously, Maria del bar?

- No, Madonna.
- Madonna!

- Quiet, the Virgin Mary was pure.
- Yes, but Jesus did not?

- Exactly. But she remained a virgin.
- If we want we'll try ...

- will not work.
- You have little faith.

- You are a blasphemer.
- you show too little respect for my favorite god.

- would that be?
- Priapus.

- I do not know who he is.
- It does not matter. However, I think you're confused.

- Why?
- Like many Italian girls, live a conflict between your sexual needs and the culture in which you grew up.

- But I do not have sexual needs, I only like shit! And then the culture is so boring ...
- Have your body divided into zones, each with its own rules, and they teach you to respect them.

- Give me an example.
- You're not in control of your lips.

- not true look (kiss me).
- Brava, now kiss my dick.

- Fuck you.
- I do it frequently, I just feel less alone! In any case, the most widely accepted rule provides that I and anyone else we have
freely and without restraint of your body, at least to the eye, but you have to tighten the thighs until the wedding night. And if you hide and repentant transgressor, the fair would be unseemly.

- I find it absolutely right.
- It 's the problem.

- do not recognize you, you are so material! Before you told me all those sweet things.
- Why are incompatible with the fact that I would toss it into your throat? Now I've got even condoms strawberry ...

- Yuck.
- Coconut? Lemon? Tuttifrutti?

- You do not understand the fact of the matter.
- Let's hear.

- There are things more important than sex in life, Jesus is one of them.
- Then you have another ... You could at least look decent with the name.

- Jesus is great.
- And size is not cash.

- Jesus can do anything.
- Ask him to convince to give it to me.

- Jesus is inside me.
- Ah here. He is and I do not.

- Now I have lost patience. You are a hypocrite, an apostate, a prostate, a hemostat, an emo constipated, come from the Paleolithic and with your smile granite induces in me a heart electrolytic! May you become cyanotic after a long hypnotic state, which is followed by an awakening to your ethics. Heretic!
- And to think that I'd settle for a scappellamento right ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yU7ivhxitL0/SMWoX-TIJtI/AAAAAAAABHA/92_9jTCl_yI/S220/cristo+compagnone.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment