Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Where To Buy Jade Bangles Vancouver

wanted scooter


smoked quietly, watching the smoke thinned and it seemed to sneak out through cracks in the ceiling.
chew, I thought it was possible that a committee of men, representatives of humanity, she started a small table and he weighed well what were the benefits they expect from a war, had also been on the scale of the sacrifices that s'andava meeting, and were determined to fit all.
I was very stupid, my historical knowledge were those learned at school - and school.
I knew that with great aplomb, the story had fastened her name Barbarians at all those people who made the war their lives. But then I noticed that the Barbarian, the real one, I was.

"Heal me Heal me
care you take me in
Heal me Heal me
you want to be me Heal me Heal me


will be the counterattack
with helmets and weapons new
will be the counterattack

but meanwhile

Heal me now "

0 comments:

Post a Comment